Operations and advancement support services are a vital element of the total fundraising program. Effective prospect management, gift processing, and stewardship are critical not only to the success of the fundraising enterprise, but also to the reputation of the institution.
GG+A's philanthropic management consultants will work with you to manage data and support front-line fundraisers in such areas as prospect research and tracking, gift counting, receipting and acknowledgement, and revenue tracking and reporting. GG+A can help you strategically build your internal philanthropic management practices to integrate with other parts of your institution.
Integrated Systems for Fundraising
GG+A has particular experience with the selection, design, and implementation of integrated systems for fundraising, as well as all of the major fundraising software platforms currently on the market. Using a business process review model, we can work with your institution to identify opportunities for operational improvements that meet your current and future needs, and guide you through the process of making the transition to a new technology platform.
Examples of high value target areas for analysis include:
- Management of gift processing and database records to improve operational efficiencies and reduce overhead costs
- Operations staffing and workflow to revise process and eliminate unnecessary activities
- Donor-centric stewardship operations to maintain and enhance relationships
- Standard reports inventory to introduce cost-effective solutions and eliminate ad-hoc requests
- Electronic/online services to identify more effective management opportunities