GG+A offers a comprehensive suite of data-driven solutions for identifying prospects and securing gifts. Since 1986, GG+A has continually developed and refined its philanthropic analytic services to help institutions drive better fundraising performance through data analysis.
GG+A's donor prospect analysis and analytics program consulting services build upon one another, at successive levels:
- DonorScape® Wealth Screening: Assessment of Capacity to Give
- DonorScape® Predictive Modeling: Assessment of Propensity to Give
- Portfolio Analysis: Precision tools for managing staff priorities and program resources
- Benchmarking: Comparative analysis of your organization’s standing within its peer group
Research Your Donors
We also offer specialized services including custom analytics, database research, and constituent survey development, and implementation.
Learn more about how philanthropic analytics can help you achieve your fundraising goals:
- Read a White Paper on characteristics of Successful Grateful Patient Programs
- Watch a recording of our Major Gift Portfolio Analysis Webinar
- Visit the DonorScape® website or view a short demo of DonorScape®'s most popular features
DonorScape® Wealth Screening, our industry leading, fully Web-based prospect analysis solution, allows organizations to identify, rate and research prospect capacity to give—with precision and confidence. Screening can be done at the frequency that meets your needs (daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly). DonorScape® enables you to extract optimal value from your institution’s database, assessing prospects using 12 leading data sources. Our solution delivers a comprehensive array of detailed hard asset wealth information and, using the latest statistical models, provides a gift capacity estimate. With advanced features such as click-and-drag reports, prospect alerts and instant record updating, DonorScape® wealth screening puts powerful information at your fingertips at an affordable, fixed annual rate.
Building upon DonorScape® Wealth Screening, Predictive Modeling utilizes demographic, socioeconomic and behavioral information from external resources, and historical data from your information systems to screen high-capacity prospects for motivational factors in giving. Through the use of DonorScape® Wealth Screening and Predictive Modeling, we create a donor set that has been screened for both capacity and propensity to give at major, planned, and annual gift levels.
Portfolio Analysis adds an additional level of value to the DonorScape® solutions. In the Portfolio Analysis process, wealth capacity and propensity ratings are used to identify operational improvements, ensuring that your staff and departmental resources are aligned with prospective donors with the highest potential to give. GG+A’s Portfolio Analysis provides you with the tools necessary to:
- Rank prospects within each staff portfolio
- Evaluate effectiveness of portfolio size and composition
- Track both managed (tracked) and unmanaged (untracked) prospect pools
The Portfolio Analysis process can be enhanced with on-site visits from a senior GG+A consultant to:
- Structure and review the analysis
- Recommend ways to integrate the data into your systems, staffing structure and business processes
Benchmarking against peer institutions provides an enormously powerful frame of reference for assessing how to improve, build upon and sustain fundraising effectiveness. Using customized and secondary data, GG+A philanthropic analytics experts can analyze your organization’s comparative fundraising performance among a group of peers and aspirant peers, and identify the specific fundraising benchmarks that will be useful in developing scenarios for sustainable growth.
For more information, please visit www.donorscape.com, contact your lead GG+A consultant, or call a GG+A philanthropic analytics specialist at 800.728.4040.