Feasibility study results are dependent on the donors who are...
Megan Collier is a Consulting Associate and lead data analyst in the GG+A SurveyLab, with expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research and methodology.
Since joining GG+A, she has partnered with clients across nonprofit sectors to help them gather information directly from key stakeholders and realize data-driven outcomes. Megan has extensive experience conducting survey and focus group research with a variety of populations, synthesizing complex data, and illuminating key findings and themes as actionable insights for clients.
She has conducted surveys across a range of topics – building constituent connection, donor experiences and motivation, tracking longitudinal changes and cohort segmentation, message testing and constituent awareness of programs, and many other subjects.
Prior to GG+A, Megan was trained in academic-quality research methods and earned a Master of Arts in sociology from University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). During this time she analyzed survey data on civic participation and police contact as part of the Chicago Area Study research project. She also conducted several qualitative studies, including an extensive interview study with transgender and gender variant populations, and interviews on neighborhood, school choice, and race in the Chicago area.
Megan’s work has been published in the journals Social Currents and Sociology Compass, and she has presented her research at multiple conferences, including the American Sociological Association’s Annual Meeting.
Megan holds a Bachelor of Arts in sociology from Guilford College and a Master of Arts in sociology from UIC.
- Boston College
- Campbell University
- Colgate University
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Dartmouth College
- Drexel University
- Episcopal School of Dallas
- Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- King’s College London
- The Kinkaid School
- Knox College
- Kutztown University
- Loyola Marymount University
- Manzano Day School
- Mary Baldwin University
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- National Portrait Gallery
- Oregon State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Regent’s University London
- Sarasota Orchestra
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Sidwell Friends School
- Southeast Missouri State
- Stanford University
- Stanford University School of Engineering
- St. John’s High School
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Syracuse University
- Temple University School of Public Health
- University of Alberta
- University of California Los Angeles Health
- University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Denver
- University of Hawaii
- University of Kansas
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Melbourne
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Rochester
- University of Waterloo
- Virginia Tech University
- Wabash College
- Williamson College of the Trades
- Yeshiva University