Our vision is to be the first-choice partner globally for nonprofits seeking substantial and sustainable growth in outreach and engagement, and in the philanthropic support of their missions.
- Client Focus: Our task is to understand a client’s unique landscape: their purpose, people, resources, leadership, constraints, and the aspirations that drive them.
- Rigor: The perspective we bring is always evidence-based, grounded in data and in industry-leading best practices.
- Candor: We deliver forthright evaluation and counsel.
- Collaboration: Our work is deeply collaborative across every client engagement and among our consulting teams. Our products and services continuously evolve around the challenges and needs of each client, and what their mission requires.
- Partnership: We build trusted partnerships with each client institution, with its leadership, and with its staff.
- Action: Our work always provides a roadmap customized to each client’s challenges – pragmatic and pointed toward sustainable growth.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We believe a diversity of perspectives makes our work stronger. We are committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion in our firm, and support it across our client relationships.
- Excellence: We set the highest standards, and we hold ourselves accountable for the quality of work we deliver. To help our clients achieve their aspirations, we recruit and retain the very best people.
Meet Our Clients
Since its founding in 1961, GG+A has consulted with more than 2,000 nonprofit organizations in five sectors: higher education, independent schools, academic medicine and healthcare, arts and culture, and the voluntary sector. Our current clients are engaged in fundraising campaigns with a total value of nearly $60 billion, with individual goals ranging from $5 million to more than $6 billion.See Current and Recent Clients