We provide direct, one-on-one coaching to help fundraising staff, leaders, and volunteers work through their specific challenges. Our centerpiece offering engages development teams for six to eight months.
Effective Analytics Are Powerful Tools
Whatever an institution’s fundraising challenges, more effective acquisition and use of data will almost certainly factor into the solution.
Want your fundraisers to be more proactive in identifying potential donors and moving them to solicitation and commitment? We can help by demonstrating how to use data from wealth screening, giving histories, and other analytics most effectively. Looking for more useful detail about your current prospects? We can tap our proprietary wealth-screening tool, DonorScape®, to provide reports on capacity ratings, giving inclination, and contact histories.
Like their colleagues across the firm, GG+A’s coaches work from a baseline of data-driven evidence—and teach their clients to do the same.
GG+A offers two primary models for its teaching and coaching engagements:
- a six-to-eight-month curriculum designed for small groups, with intensive one-on-one coaching, for any combination of fundraising staff, institutional leaders, or volunteers
- a full- or half-day group session for any of the same audiences, focused on topics of critical importance to your institution
Our coaches can deliver substantive sessions on many topics, including:
- Principal gifts
- Major-gift fundraising and leadership
- Annual giving: gateway to major gifts
- Deferred giving and complex gifts
- Building relationships through stewardship
- Understanding campaigns: keys to preparing for success
- Alumni and constituent programs: building engagement
- Advancement 101
- Strategic development or advancement communications
GG+A provides teaching and coaching services to the largest development operations in major research universities, hospitals, and global charities, to the smallest cause-driven nonprofit organizations, and to the full range in between. Here is a sampling:
- Boy Scouts of America
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- College of Lake County
- Curtis Institute of Music
- Field Museum of Natural History
- University of Minnesota Foundation
- The University of North Carolina School of the Arts
- The Ohio State University
- Wake Forest University