GG+A’s most valuable asset—by far—is our talent.
At GG+A, we live our foundational core values and espouse a purpose-driven culture that inspires servant leadership. We are driven to hire the best people who deliver exceptional service to our clients. We are actively recruiting professionals at all stages of their careers—those motivated to work with mission-driven clients, in high-performance philanthropic cultures.
If this sounds like you, we welcome an initial confidential discussion. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Please view our open positions here.
For 60 years, we’ve delivered knowledge, expertise and solutions that help our clients advance their missions. In realizing our vision to be the preeminent, first-choice global partner in nonprofit philanthropic fundraising, we are continuously seeking talented, like-minded people who share our core values and an unwavering commitment to pursue excellence and always place our clients first. We set the highest standards and hold ourselves accountable for the quality of work we deliver – whether it be through our consultants serving clients across the globe, or our practice support functions based in our Chicago headquarters.
GG+A embodies a high-performance and entrepreneurial culture. We are candid, collaborative, rigorous, and data-driven in our practices, and are committed to responding swiftly and creatively to our clients and the sustainability of their advancement programs. We offer a challenging environment and seek intelligent, energetic, and self-motivated individuals who are who are intellectually curious, life-long learners, and achievement-oriented. Our consultants gain exposure to a broad range of global clients, and have substantial opportunities for professional growth through working with and learning from top development and consulting professionals. As the needs of our clients continuously evolve, so do the breadth and scope of our services, which creates an incredibly stimulating environment for innovation and thought leadership.
GG+A’s competitive benefits package includes:
- Market-based pay
- Incentive-based compensation program
- 401(k): Safe Harbor Contribution and Match Program
- Four (4) BCBS medical plan options
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Healthcare Accounts (FSA)
- Vision plan
- PPO dental plan
- Supplemental Health – Accident Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Hearing coverage discount program
Company Paid Beneficiary Programs
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Holidays with occasional early release before the holiday
- Health Club Membership Contribution
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Wellness Room
- Denim Fridays
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Program
- Pre-tax Transit and Parking Program
- Matching Gift Program
- Recruiting Referral Reward Program
- Identity Theft Assistance
- Pet Insurance discount