GG+A is pleased to announce the promotion of Andrew Allred...
Andrew Allred, Senior Vice President, joined GG+A in 2012. With more than 25 years of professional experience he constantly brings development, fundraising, and management expertise to higher education, medical, and cultural institutions.
Andrew has worked with clients in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia to build long-term fundraising success in ongoing development efforts and campaigns through consulting, coaching, and interim management positions. By specializing in a team approach, Andrew has helped clients create new staffing models, which, in turn, help them achieve greater fundraising success. He has extensive experience evaluating current fundraising programs; identifying fundraising opportunities and strategies; organizing fundraising priorities; guiding the planning and execution of major campaigns; and managing all facets of a development program, including planned, principal, major, annual giving, stewardship, advancement services, and donor relations.
Andrew’s wealth of experience working with complex universities, cultural institutions and healthcare systems, as well as cultural institutions, allows him to understand each client’s distinct culture of philanthropy, helping them build accelerated, sustainable fundraising programs.
Andrew has been a leader at GG+A in its virtual practice, having delivered gift officer training, one-on-one gift officer and management coaching, and report deliveries over video feed since 2016.
Before joining GG+A, Andrew was Vice President for Advancement at Christian Brothers University (CBU). There, he led the advancement and alumni departments to establish a culture of continuous process improvement, increased engagement among constituents, and generated strategic five-year plans for the University’s annual and capital campaigns. He also solicited and secured the five largest gifts in CBU’s history and led his team to a 97% increase in overall giving.
Prior to this role, Andrew served as Director of Development, Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health Sciences at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Andrew also held a vice president role with the American Heart Association and was a patient campaign director with the National Foundation for Transplants.
Andrew is a current member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. He is a graduate of the Executive Class and Fasttrack Classes of Leadership Memphis, as well as the FBI Citizens Academy. He is also an alumnus of the Memphis Business Journal’s Top 40 under 40 community award.
Andrew received a Bachelor of Arts in sociology from the University of Memphis.
- American Cancer Society
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Australian Antarctica Department
- Antarctic Science Foundation
- California Polytechnic State University, Pomona
- California State University Channel Islands
- California University of Science and Medicine
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Carthage College
- Case Western Reserve University
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Colgate University
- Drexel University
- Duquesne University
- Emanate Healthcare
- Emory University
- Friends for Life
- Harvard University Chan School of Public Health
- Hong Kong Baptist College
- Knox College
- Kutztown University Foundation
- Le Moyne College
- Macquarie University
- McGill University
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Murdoch University
- New Mexico State University
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Pennsylvania State University
- Scripps College
- Seton Hall University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- The City University of New York
- The University of British Columbia
- The Kinkaid School
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Mississippi
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Scranton
- The University of Toledo
- The University of Vermont
- University of Auckland
- University of Calgary
- University of California, San Francisco
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Memphis
- University of Minnesota
- University of Missouri
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Toronto
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Western University
- Wichita State University Foundation
- Yale Law School