GG+A is pleased to announce the promotion of Andrew Allred...
Andrew Allred, Senior Vice President, joined GG+A in 2012 bringing more than 25 years of professional experience in development, fundraising, and management within higher education, medical, and cultural institutions.
Andrew leads GG+A’s Asia Pacific focus area which brings all of the resources of the firm to Australia, New Zealand, and parts of Asia as part of GG+A’s heightened commitment to global practice. In addition, he also has an expansive work history in the United States and Canada, working with his clients to build long-term fundraising success in ongoing development efforts and campaigns through consulting, coaching, and interim management positions. By specializing in a team approach, Andrew has worked with clients to create new staffing models, which in turn help them achieve greater fundraising success. He has extensive experience in the evaluation of current fundraising programs; identification of fundraising opportunities and strategies; organization of fundraising priorities; guidance of planning and execution of major campaigns; and management of all facets of a development program, including planned, principal, major, annual giving and stewardship, advancement services, and donor relations.
Andrew’s wealth of experience working with complex universities and healthcare systems, as well as cultural institutions, allows him to understand each client’s distinct culture of philanthropy, helping them build accelerated, sustainable fundraising programs.
Andrew has been a leader at GG+A in its virtual practice having delivered gift officer trainings, one to one gift officer and management coaching, and report deliveries over video feeds since 2016.
Before joining GG+A, Andrew was Vice President for Advancement at Christian Brothers University (CBU). There, he was responsible for leading the advancement and alumni departments to establish a culture of continuous process improvement, increased engagement among constituents, and generated strategic five-year plans for the University’s annual and capital campaigns. He also solicited and secured the five largest gifts in University history and led his team to a 97% increase in overall giving.
Prior to this role, Andrew served as Director of Development, Colleges of Medicine, Nursing, and Allied Health Sciences at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center. Andrew also held a vice president role with the American Heart Association and was a Patient Campaign Director with the National Foundation for Transplants.
Andrew is a graduate of the Executive Class and Fasttrack Classes of Leadership Memphis. He is a current member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. In addition, Andrew is a graduate of the FBI Citizens Academy. He is also an alumnus of the Memphis Business Journal's Top 40 under 40 community award.
Andrew received a Bachelor of Arts in sociology from the University of Memphis.
- American Cancer Society
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Antarctic Science Foundation
- Australian Antarctica Department
- California Polytechnic State University, Pomona
- California State University Channel Islands
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Carthage College
- Case Western Reserve University
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- The City University of New York
- Colgate University
- Drexel University
- Emanate Health
- Emory University
- Hong Kong Baptist College
- Knox College
- Kutztown University Foundation
- Macquarie University
- McGill University
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Murdoch University
- New Mexico State University
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- The Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Scripps College
- Seton Hall University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- St. Mary's College of Maryland
- Texas Children's Hospital
- The University of Auckland
- The University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- The University of California, San Francisco
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Memphis
- University of Minnesota System
- The University of Mississippi
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Pittsburgh
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Scranton
- The University of Toledo
- University of Toronto
- The University of Vermont
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Western University
- Wichita State University Foundation