GG+A recently completed a breakthrough study on engagement preferences of young alumni to learn what motivates young alumni to remain involved and invested in their universities. Results from our national survey, spanning 14 public and private schools, were surprising.
- What factors influence participation in events and the “magic formula” for event success
- Philanthropic attitudes and rankings among young alumni
- The specific programs Young Alumni value and want from their alma mater
- Which volunteer opportunities interest Young Alumni the most
- Differences between private and public cohorts
- And, more . . .
Learn more about the scope of GG+A Alumni Engagement services.
Barney Ellis-Perry Senior Vice President, Alumni Relations
Scott Atwell Consulting Vice President
Royal Rarick Consulting Vice President