High-Impact Donor Stewardship: Value Your Donors and Advance Your Fundraising...
Eric Snoek, Senior Vice President, brings to the firm more than 30 years of development and advancement experience within higher education and independent educational institutions. He has extensive experience in individual giving, advancement planning and management, capital campaigns and campaign planning, training development staff and board members, engagement programs, stewardship programs, moves management, and volunteer management.
A GG+A consultant since 2012, Eric plays an integral role in assisting clients in building sustainable fundraising success in campaigns and ongoing development efforts, whether he is serving as a consultant, coach, or in an interim management role. Specifically, he has experience in evaluating contemporary advancement programs; identifying opportunities and strategies for growth; organizing fundraising priorities; guiding the planning and execution of major campaigns; and managing all facets of advancement programs, including principal and major gifts, planned giving, annual giving, engagement programs including alumni relations, and stewardship. His fundraising and consulting experience makes him particularly adept at understanding the distinct culture and opportunities at a wide range of institutions, including complex public universities, private colleges, independent schools, hospitals and health care systems, and cultural institutions.
Before joining GG+A, Eric served as Vice President, Advancement, for Interlochen Center for the Arts in Michigan, where he led the effort to create a unified advancement program with expanded outreach, engagement, and fundraising activities. Interlochen secured record levels of support from alumni, parents, and patrons under his leadership.
Prior to this role, Eric served as Vice President for College Advancement at Wheaton College in Massachusetts, where he provided leadership and vision for all aspects of Wheaton’s external relations department, including alumni relations, annual giving, development, advancement services, communications, research, and events and conferences. Although the College was in a period between campaigns, Eric’s emphasis on a coordinated and systematic advancement effort led Wheaton to record-setting annual fund and conference revenue, while capital giving was sustained at campaign levels.
Before joining Wheaton College, Eric served as Director of Development at Bucknell University, playing a major role in the leadership of The Bucknell Campaign, which raised $188.3 million against a $150 million goal.
Eric has also served as Director of Annual and Leadership Giving at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, where he built a personal solicitation team to enhance the existing phone and direct mail effort, exceeding program goals. He began his advancement career as a staff member on the University’s Alumni Relations team.
He has also provided pro bono fundraising consultation to several nonprofit organizations and served as a board member in two districts of the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education.
Eric holds a bachelor’s degree in communication studies from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- American Heart Association
- AMITA Health
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys Town
- Bucknell University
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Chicago Lyric Opera
- Cincinnati Museum Center
- City of Hope
- Colby College
- Colgate College
- Cornell College
- Curtis Institute of Music
- Dartmouth College
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Da Vinci Science Center
- DePaul University
- DePauw University
- Evelina London Children’s Hospital
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Greenwich Country Day School of Public Health
- Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Reseach Institute
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Japanese American National Museum
- Johns Hopkins University
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Kenyon College
- Kings Health Partners London
- Knox College
- Macalester College
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
- McGill University Health Centre Foundation
- McLaren Northern Michigan Foundation
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Memorial Hermann Foundation
- Miami City Ballet
- Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation
- Mount Allison University
- New College of Florida
- New York Climate Exchange
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center Foundation
- Pomona College
- San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Sarasota Orchestra
- Seton Hall University
- Smithsonian Institution
- The Blake School
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- The Ohio State University
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Minnesota Foundation
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University North Carolina School of Arts
- University of Rochester
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- University of TorontoUniversity of Waterloo
- West Virginia University Medicine Children’s
- Woman’s Hospital Baton Rouge