- GG+A Predictive Modeling is the only source to combine your constituent data, outside demographic indicators ascertained from GG+A’s work with millions of actual donor records, easy integration with any database, and the insight of a full-service philanthropic consulting firm.
- Provides a major gift propensity rating based on custom-built statistical models that find constituents who share the same characteristics as existing top donors. Annual giving ratings identify prospects with the ability to increase their level of support or make first-time contributions, and planned giving ratings highlight individuals most likely to provide support through bequests and other planned giving vehicles.
We are the Nerve Center of Quantitative Analysis
We combine the best of industry knowledge from fifty years of full service philanthropic consulting and the analysis of over 300 million donor records world-wide, including most of the top campaigns across sectors with an institution’s unique donor situation. Our team of flexible, collaborative and results-oriented consultants ensure that every GG+A client has the information they need to maximize their prospect pool and plan for the future.
We provide efficient, cost-effective analysis that builds on your in-house analytic expertise to create actionable results, dashboards to keep abreast of changes, and the insight you need for forecasting your staffing and campaign needs.
We Believe in Versatility
We have years of experience in Portfolio Analysis, Predictive Modeling, and Patient Conversion modeling. Each aspect of Advanced Analytics modeling draws on expertise within the firms, including Annual Giving, Planned Giving, and Major & Principal Gifts to provide first-rate prospect considerations for each industry.
Our analytics experts work with GG+A consultants and clients in every arena of activity. They contribute to almost every client engagement, helping ensure that the recommendations we make are backed by evidence. Integral to the firm, our analytics team knows the business of philanthropy as well as the tools and methods that optimize client performance.
Predictive Modeling, Inclination/affinity scoring for known prospects
Patient-to-donor conversion modeling for the healthcare sector
Pinpoints the best prospects for future annual, major, and planned giving. Provides a major gift propensity rating based on custom-built statistical models that find constituents who share the same characteristics as existing top donors. Annual giving ratings identify prospects with the ability to increase their level of support or make first-time contributions, and planned giving ratings highlight individuals most likely to provide support through bequests and other planned giving vehicles. Also an effective method of analysis for exploring and enhancing patient-to-donor conversion rates when paired with frequent screening.
Prospect management and gift staff portfolio analysis; valuation of prospect pool by portfolio and unit
Assesses the strength of gift officer portfolios and reviews the current assignment of prospects relative to performance goals and metrics. Provides recommendations on the optimal distribution of prospects and deployment of resources, based on a value assessment of prospect portfolios at the individual gift officer level, segmented by pipeline stages, and an analysis that compares managed and unmanaged prospect populations by assignment and prospect gift capacity.
Data visualization and performance dashboard software
Multiple views allow teams to closely manage and measure the prospect pipeline and gauge progress over time. Provides up-to-date insights into prospect moves and gift staff performance data. Detailed views will help determine the most effective deployment of development resources and can inform recommendations for optimizing portfolios.
Data security consulting
Provides clients with recommendations for identifying and implementing state-of-the-art data security measures that protect the confidentiality of constituent information and, if applicable, support HIPAA compliance. Also provides recommendations for data accessibility and control policies.
Our clients include colleges and universities, independent schools, academic medical centers, healthcare systems, arts and culture enterprises, social service and advocacy groups, and religiously affiliated organizations. Here is a sampling:
- American Heart Association
- American University in Cairo & UC Riverside
- Appalachian State
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Charlotte Country Day School
- Denver Zoological Foundation
- DePaul University
- Doheny Eye Institute
- Friends' Central School
- Friends School of Baltimore
- Kansas University Endowment
- Lyric Opera of Chicago
- MAG America
- Middlebury College
- Mobile Care
- North Carolina State University
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Sewickley Academy
- Southern Methodist University
- Sparrow Foundation
- State University of New York College of Technology at Delhi
- Stockton University
- The University of Texas at Austin
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- USA Weightlifting
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Westtown School