GG+A Webinar: Strategic Planning for Your Strategic Plan
Scott Atwell, Senior Vice President, Grenzebach Glier and Associates
Barney Ellis-Perry, Senior Vice President, Grenzebach Glier and Associates
GG+A’s alumni engagement team knows what it’s like to lead volunteer boards—and professional staff—toward a common, metrics-based strategic outcome. Join Senior Vice President’s Scott Atwell and Barney Ellis-Perry in this interactive webinar as they walk through the critical steps of strategic planning, featuring a broad-based curriculum with relevance to any non-profit leader (but especially alumni relations teams).
- Seeking ways to articulate success and ROI?
- Working with a board that favors tactics over strategy?
- Uncertain of where to focus resources?
- Living with ineffective mission and vision statements?
- Anticipating a new campaign or critical strategy?
- Going through leadership change?
- Learn the individual steps of strategic planning
- Realize the power of mission, vision and values
- Discover the necessity of an environmental scan
- Learn the components of a strategic goal driven by metrics
- Incorporate design thinking with strategy
- Turn a strategic plan into a work plan
- Understand how to complement development colleagues
We would like the opportunity to learn more about the challenges and opportunities you’re facing, and we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or by calling (312) 372-4040.