GG+A Webinar: Strategic Planning for Your Strategic Plan
Scott Atwell, Senior Vice President, Grenzebach Glier and Associates
Barney Ellis-Perry, Senior Vice President, Grenzebach Glier and Associates
“If you don’t know where you are going,” Yogi Berra warned us, “you’ll end up someplace else.” Yogi was a wise (if not misunderstood) man, but in the hectic day-to-day world of managing dynamic organizations, multi-year strategic planning can be a challenge. GG+A’s alumni engagement team knows what it’s like to lead volunteer boards—and professional staff—toward a common, metrics-based strategic outcome. Join Senior Vice President’s Scott Atwell and Barney Ellis-Perry in this interactive webinar as they walk through the critical steps of strategic planning, featuring a broad-based curriculum with relevance to any non-profit leader (but especially alumni relations teams).
– Seeking ways to articulate success and ROI?
– Working with a board that favors tactics over strategy?
– Uncertain of where to focus resources?
– Living with ineffective mission and vision statements?
– Anticipating a new campaign or critical strategy?
– Going through leadership change?
– Learn the individual steps of strategic planning
– Realize the power of mission, vision and values
– Discover the necessity of an environmental scan
– Learn the components of a strategic goal driven by metrics
– Incorporate design thinking with strategy
– Turn a strategic plan into a work plan
– Understand how to complement development colleagues
We would like the opportunity to learn more about the challenges and opportunities you’re facing, and we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or by calling (312) 372-4040.